Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

my page

This is a photo of my mom when she was a little girl. One of the things I love about this photo is that she is holding a doll that I think is one she always talked about and treasured, it was given to her by her grandfather. I used two different papers for this one, I love the new shape of this, then I added a vellum frame, I did a little stamping, added some eyelets to tie blue ribbons and did a rub on of the word remembering. I tried to use a lot of blue because that was my moms favorite color.....

2 comments:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Wow, the blue looks so beautiful with the darker tones and black/white picture. Love your work.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely "Beautiful" Terri! I loved the way you framed this picture!...I'm sure your Mom is Loving it and smiling down on you.